For removal of DOACs from plasma specimens
Diagnostic laboratories often face problems since the presence of Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOACs) in human plasma samples interfere with various hemostasis assays. DOAC-Remove™ is intended to be used for the removal of Direct Oral Anticoagulant (DOAC) compounds from human citrated plasma samples, including dabigatran, rivaroxaban, apixaban, edoxaban and argatroban:
- One tablet of DOAC-Remove™ neutralizes the influence of DOACs in 1mL (range 0.5 to 2 mL) citrated plasma sample.
- DOAC-Remove™ reduces the false positivity for lupus anticoagulants and is useful for eliminating interference on routine coagulation assays such as APTT, PT, TT, single factors, chromogenic assays and APC-R.
- After incubation and centrifugation, the plasma supernatant can immediately be used for hemostasis assays, or it can be frozen respectively.
- No significant effect on clotting factors has been reported.
- DOAC-Remove™ has a 5 year shelf life.
- DOAC-Remove™ presentations: