All goods are delivered using FedEx International Priority shipment. Therefore following shipping fees are applicable.
- Zone 01 (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden): 25,- EUR
- Zone 02 (Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom): 35,- EUR
- Zone 03 (Austria, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain): 36,- EUR
- Zone 04 (Cyprus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia): 48,- EUR
- Zone 05 (North America, South America, Canada, Mexico, United States): 55,- EUR
- Zone 06 (Croatia): 76,- EUR
Zones according to the United Kingdom FedEx International Export data sheet
- Zone A: 45,- EUR
- Zone B: 56,- EUR
- Zone C: 61,- EUR
- Zone D: 66,- EUR
- Zone E: 103,- EUR
- Zone F: 55,- EUR
- Zone H: 43,- EUR
- Zone R: 35,- EUR
- Zone S: 36,- EUR
- Zone T: 48,- EUR
- Zone U: 49,- EUR
- Zone V: 76,- EUR
- Zone W: 36,- EUR
- Outside of Zone: 50,- EUR
5-Diagnostics reserves the right to decline orders and/or refer them to selected distributors.
For any orders requiring additional handling or shipping consideration such as dry ice shipping, the above rates are subject to alteration. Furthermore the usual supplement for dry ice shipping is 40.00 EUR. Notwithstanding any agreement with respect to delivery terms or payment of transportation charges, risk of loss or damage for the products shall pass to purchaser and delivery shall be deemed to be complete upon delivery to a private or common carrier at the point of shipment.
Stock items are usually dispatched within 24-48 hours and non stock items are usually available within 5 to 10 working days. Customers placing orders where an item will be delayed will be informed within 2 working days.